HELP Needed !!!!!

Mitch

Is there resistance in the handle?

I'm assuming it's a wire pull but never looked myself! I'm thinking along the lines that the wire has become unattached however I might be completely wrong! I'm thinking Alex might be the man to ask!

Is it releasing at all? even if you have a small gap you may be able to get something in to release the catch. If not unless there is someway of accessing the release mechanism from under the car you may be in for a trip to the garage.

Hopefull there is someway to get at it. :shrug:

Does anyone know if you can get the bumper of at least partly with the bonnet down? If not they may have to drill a hole to try and trigger the release mechanism in which case if they can get at another 350 to see how its set up it will reduce risk of it being in the wrong place. :shrug:

If you can get in to it to trigger it then all it will be is a bit of filler and spraying and a new mechanism. If not you may be looking at more invasive surgery to get to the mechanism... :(