good nissan p1 service deal

threefiftyz

Not that far away from me :thumbs:

Good to know :D

ring around the chorley nissan branches (wigan/preston/blackpool/chorley) you'l be able to get them to price match/compete against each other, with a bit luck one closer to you aswell :thumbs:

How long is the deal on for, I live near Burnley,I think they have branch there?

Not that far away from me :thumbs:

Good to know :D

ring around the chorley nissan branches (wigan/preston/blackpool/chorley) you'l be able to get them to price match/compete against each other, with a bit luck one closer to you aswell :thumbs:

How long is the deal on for, I live near Burnley,I think they have branch there?

yeh forgot to mention the burnley one(not on purpose ...honest :D )

unsure how long deals on for, ive booked mine in for 1st week of dec!

heres the link mate - http://www.chorleynissan.co.uk/Aftersal ... Offers.asp

Don't think it is a deal.I paid same last year at the Wigan branch. :thumbs:

did that include rac cover as well?

I see from that link, they call it "level 1 service" is that the same as a P1 ?

i guess so mate - if it isnt then i would be extremely worried - i mean what else can they leave out....the oil :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Just about to arrange mine. May well go to CS but if I can get a local deal like that it would be more convenient. Thanks for the ammunition B)

Worked for me :yahoo: . First I got quoted £240 for the P1 service and MOT. Mentioned the other deals that were around and got both for £150 at Colliers Nissan, Acocks Green.

Just about to arrange mine. May well go to CS but if I can get a local deal like that it would be more convenient. Thanks for the ammunition B)

Worked for me :yahoo: . First I got quoted £240 for the P1 service and MOT. Mentioned the other deals that were around and got both for £150 at Colliers Nissan, Acocks Green.

good work :thumbs:

When I had my Zed, I always got it serviced at the Chorley Nissan's Wigan branch. From memory a P1 was about £89 and a P3 was £180.

It was the cheapest main dealer service pricing I could find within 30 miles of Warrington. I always got a free courtesy car too. I would recommend them. :thumbs: