Remaping with a pop charger...

kazman

And everyone knows Dave likes to make a noise :yahoo::yahoo::lol:

If someone pinched 2/3 bhp from your car you would never notice, but if they took your pop charger :byebye:

If you are a dyno freak or pub bhp bragger then stay stock, if you love the sound then get a pop charger stuck on :thumbs:

I don't think I need a pop charger now ;)

If someone pinched 2/3 bhp from your car you would never notice, but if they took your pop charger :byebye:

If you are a dyno freak or pub bhp bragger then stay stock, if you love the sound then get a pop charger stuck on :thumbs:

I refitted my airbox back on in place of my pop charger for a magazine photoshoot late last year. I could not beleive the difference it made to the engine. Hence the pop charger is now gone :) In other words you know what you have been missing when you go back to the standard airbox ;) But remember i am using a rev-up airbox :teeth:

I refitted my airbox back on in place of my pop charger for a magazine photoshoot late last year. I could not beleive the difference it made to the engine. Hence the pop charger is now gone :) In other words you know what you have been missing when you go back to the standard airbox ;)

Yeah I totally agree I think I even agreed with you about it on another pop charger thread, I removed mine when I fitted a loud exhaust as I just couldn't hear it an the difference was amazing... But if I had a standard exhaust I would stick a pop charger on straight away love the growl...

I refitted my airbox back on in place of my pop charger for a magazine photoshoot late last year. I could not beleive the difference it made to the engine. Hence the pop charger is now gone :) In other words you know what you have been missing when you go back to the standard airbox ;)

Yeah I totally agree I think I even agreed with you about it on another pop charger thread, I removed mine when I fitted a loud exhaust as I just couldn't hear it an the difference was amazing... But if I had a standard exhaust I would stick a pop charger on straight away love the growl...

Could not of said that better myself :thumbs::thumbs: