For Sale: 2004 UK GT Coupe SOLD

IanS

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately due to moving house it is time for me to sell my beloved Zed. It has given me 4 years of faultless ownership and I am really sad to see it go.

Ideally would like to see it go to an enthusiast as it is well spec'd and in great condition.

The car…

UK 2004 (54) 350Z GT Coupe in Gunmetal.

57k miles

Full Nissan service history (serviced last month). Always uses fully synth oil (above Nissan spec).

11 months MOT

Always runs Ultimate or V-Power.

All they keys.

I purchased the car 4 years ago for cash, no finance or HP outstanding. Currently on a private plate that is going on to retention.

Usual GT spec (no birdview)

- Bose (doesn’t skip) 6 dix changer + Sub

- Xenons.

- Rays (Bridgestones >4mm tread)

- Climate control (ice cold A/C).

- Full black electric, heated leather

- Bluetooth phone connection with voice commands.

- 350Z matts etc

- Cargo net

- Boot separator

- Full set of DBA4000 disks, Ferodo DS2500 pads, HELL Braided hoses. Huge amount of life in both disks and pads, not worn or scored. Covered less than 6k (all road).

Body:

- Carbon fibre front bumper lip cover.

- Clear front bumper reflectors.

- Short aerial (OEM supplied)

- Flexi blade wipers.

General condition is excellent inside and out. I am a keen detailer so always well cleaned and waxed. Very few stone chips. Rays and Brembos are immaculate with no dirt build-up anywhere on the wheels.

Two car door dinks, one on each side, not noticeable unless you hunt for them. Two of the rays have very small kerb marks :angry: - not obvious but I want to give an absolutely honest description of the car.

Drop me a PM with any questions, also happy to discuss the car over the phone.

Any inspection welcome, looking for a quick sale.

Now £8,995

• 2 weeks later...