Bristol. Are There Any 350z Meets? Burnham on Sea meet

choptop

think he's got a ladyshave :blush:

I have stopped eating my tea.....................suddenly I feel ill :help:

I have stumbled across a 'Rocky Horror Show' Tribute site? Hmmmmmm.................this has given me an idea...................you can see where I am going with this (I know you can Jane ;) )..................how about the Burnham on Sea Meet is in fancy dress........................you never know someone could find :love:......................... :yahoo:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just got back from the Japfest in Reading - we had five Zs and we want to do something dahn sahth, which includes Exeter :)

Any ideas? Winter is approaching unfortunately but as we are in the South its much nicer down here than oop north so we've got more options!

I've just got back from the Japfest in Reading - we had five Zs and we want to do something dahn sahth, which includes Exeter :)

Any ideas? Winter is approaching unfortunately but as we are in the South its much nicer down here than oop north so we've got more options!

Think we need to go down there and act as protection for Jane, Sarnie's clearly reached boiling point!!!

Not surprised with the stocking comment though!! :dance::D

Thanks Sarnie,

Maybe it was the vision of stockings and suspenders that was too much for the guys to cope with!!!!!!

Well he was talking Rocky Horror was he not - oh and perhaps a basque as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane x :D

:ohmy::ban::lol:

Hey Sarnie,

Brave are we all of a sudden!!!!!

M5 for me not M6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So where u live then??????

I do travel to the Midlands on a regular basis though - Northampton area.

Janexx :D

Hey Jane, looks like your 1 and / keys are sticky - how else would you press so many ! and ?

:surrender:

Well Rich (choptop),

Best get your ass in gear now!!!!!

I have generated the interest so to speak!!!!!!!!!

Down to U.

Janexx

Ok everyone.

I still have not heard back from 350Znismo as he was speaking with his brother who was going to check out a pub called the Dunston to meet at which he advises me is just off the the sea front. Any news 350Znismo? The troops and troopess (Yes. thats you Jane) are getting impatient. :rant:

Right then,

Unless we hear anything to the contrary, lets say we will meet at The Dunston Pub at 12 o'clock midday, Burnham on Sea on the 4th November 2006. I will have a look for it on multimap and see if I can get further info.

We seem to have quite a few interested. Please could you PM me if you are definately attending so I can guage numbers.

I am counting on you being there Jane (Bluelady). The boys have laid down the gauntlet for you........................................ :thumbs:

Well Rich (choptop),

Best get your ass in gear now!!!!!

I have generated the interest so to speak!!!!!!!!!

Down to U.

Janexx

Ok everyone.

I still have not heard back from 350Znismo as he was speaking with his brother who was going to check out a pub called the Dunston to meet at which he advises me is just off the the sea front. Any news 350Znismo? The troops and troopess (Yes. thats you Jane) are getting impatient. :rant:

Right then,

Unless we hear anything to the contrary, lets say we will meet at The Dunston Pub at 12 o'clock midday, Burnham on Sea on the 4th November 2006. I will have a look for it on multimap and see if I can get further info.

We seem to have quite a few interested. Please could you PM me if you are definately attending so I can guage numbers.

I am counting on you being there Jane (Bluelady). The boys have laid down the gauntlet for you........................................ :thumbs:

I have had a look for the pub and found it to be actually called:

Dunstan House Inn, Love Lane, Burnham on Sea. TA8 1EU

link:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x ... 3&z=0&ar=Y

Cheers,

choptop :thumbs:

Hey Sarnie,

Brave are we all of a sudden!!!!!

M5 for me not M6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So where u live then??????

I do travel to the Midlands on a regular basis though - Northampton area.

Janexx :D

I live in Brum ;)

M5 it is then :yahoo: