JDM rear speakers

garygttdi

Car was in the Hi-Fi shop most of sat and even stripping most of the car apart do you think we could find the wiring for the rear speakers. They are defiantly in the car, however to get to them we would have ended up with the roof lining and all or of the boot trims out so we gave up. Any clues or are they fitted by those silly little nips but never wired up. I give up with these cars trying to like it but I think its going to have to go,.

This really was the last straw !!! Bring back my Scooby !!!!!

Well that’s what I would have thought, but it would appeaser that most if not all JDMs suffer form similar issues, it all centres around the sat Nav system they all had fitted in Japan. Lost of boxes and amps are installed in all sorts of strange places. Locating the speakers is fine but locating the wires not a chance. They must be their somewhere but good knows were. As I say we stopped short of taking the seats out the carpets and half the dash, as it was just not worth it.

I was hoping someone hear may have encountered the same issue and say agh they go to X and you need to re-route them to Y or something!

:bang:

Well that’s what I would have thought, but it would appeaser that most if not all JDMs suffer form similar issues, it all centres around the sat Nav system they all had fitted in Japan. Lost of boxes and amps are installed in all sorts of strange places. Locating the speakers is fine but locating the wires not a chance. They must be their somewhere but good knows were. As I say we stopped short of taking the seats out the carpets and half the dash, as it was just not worth it.

I was hoping someone hear may have encountered the same issue and say agh they go to X and you need to re-route them to Y or something!

:bang:

I take it you dont have bose? If not forget the rear speakers and just amp your front ones. :thumbs: