Aberdeen member? 300zx assistance?

Craigtt

Hi.

Is there any members within aberdeen on the site?

I am not sure but when i get back from offshore the battery may end up drained in my 300zx and if there was any members around possibly tomorrow or more likely wednesday to assist if it was flat to give me a charge? SAves sitting around for hours waiting on the RAC turning up. stupidly also.........i left the jump leads at home in the other car. doh!

ok dude, thanks so much. I will let you know, not to sure if i will get off tomorrow tho need to wait and see. would be much appreciated on any assistance to get the old girl fired up if the battery was drained. Would certainly owe you bigtime!

Hmmmmmm, not been there. Heard it's name recently though in relation to Sub Sea Tiebacks though I think..... In fact one of my neighbours is /was crew on there though I'm sure.

I'm an office bod these days, work for a service company doing clever(??) things with Real Time data. Living the dream in my climate controlled office!

she fired up first time no problem atall. would like to thank people who where willing to take time out there day to come help me.

I thinl a little meet may be in order. ;)

Good call there! Sometime this week... i'm away next week!