Tinted Front Reflectors

ChrisUUC

Thinking about either spraying and laminX'ing the front reflectors on my Zed. I think the whole white and eventually carbon splitter will be ruined by the bright orange reflectors.

Has anyone any tips to get a decent tint to them ... LaminX or spray.

Options please or even pictures if you have them :)

Thanks, Chris

Why not buy some clear ones?

Because I want tinted ones :wacko: They will tie in better with my look down the line.

Thanks for the link doogyrev ... hopefully he'll maybe post some more pictures for my own reference. Its getting the right tint for them dont want them looking purple in colour like so many ive seen.

This was in his post....

"Bought some californian meduim tint from South coast tints in southampton. Got enough to do 4 clusters at £17.00 really easy to apply and curve. This tint has Only just landed in the UK like 1 week ago & SCT are the only guys to have it."

http://www.sctints.co.uk/

:thumbs::thumbs:

This was in his post....

"Bought some californian meduim tint from South coast tints in southampton. Got enough to do 4 clusters at £17.00 really easy to apply and curve. This tint has Only just landed in the UK like 1 week ago & SCT are the only guys to have it."

http://www.sctints.co.uk/

:thumbs::thumbs:

Oh so now you steal my posts as well as my air time eh, clowny :lol::lol::lol: