10MM eibach spacers

km002916

Wouldn't be able to go up to 10mm as I'd need longer studs, that's the major problem as I can get 10mm spacers second hand but cant find longer studs. Halfrauds ones aren'tt hubcentric either so I'd be reluctant to go any more than 3mm which I don't think would be enough.

Wouldn't be able to go up to 10mm as I'd need longer studs, that's the major problem as I can get 10mm spacers second hand but cant find longer studs. Halfrauds ones aren'tt hubcentric either so I'd be reluctant to go any more than 3mm which I don't think would be enough.

Yes the shims are only 3mm,your better off going 15mm,mvtech do 15mm,good quality & only £60,the prob with 10mm on hubcentric is the bolt holding them on can only be 10mm or smaller(depth).thats lots of load through such a small nut,ive played about with spacers on standard rays & i found the best set up is 15mm fronts&20mm back or 15mm all round,anything bigger detracts the quality of the drive imo though does look good. :thumbs:

I'm running aftermarket 20" alloys and 15mm would deffo be too wide unfortunetally, the 10mms really seem to be the biggest pain,5mm or below and 15mm or above is easy. Looking like I might need to just bite the bullit and buy them new but at over £100 inc delivery it's a sore one for a tight wad like me.

Do you mean MW Tech? Already tried, I was their test dummy on the 10mms (test ones are not useable as they were not hubcentric) to see if longer studs were required and since giving them the feedback they've had no luck sourcing longer studs to offer a 10mm kit. :bang:

Do you mean MW Tech? Already tried, I was their test dummy on the 10mms (test ones are not useable as they were not hubcentric) to see if longer studs were required and since giving them the feedback they've had no luck sourcing longer studs to offer a 10mm kit. :bang:

Yes ment mvtech.

• 1 month later...

comon dyla, thats 3 times you have said mvtech, even after being corrected :D :D :D:boxing:

yeah, the 10mm wasnt hubcentric as it was a test to see if you needed longer studs which unfortunately had no luck sourcing. normally there would be a lip round the inside to keep it hub centered

dyla covered the problem why there is no 10mm available from me, as it is, the 15mm spacers supplied already use a special adapted nut to sit flush inside the 15mm rather than the 20mm plus, anything less and i personally would have reason to be slightly unconfident in the nuts long term strength, they would be very thin and the Z is a pretty heavy car

its a shame they cost so much for the ones your after, especially since the 15mm available here are £60 delivered

comon dyla, thats 3 times you have said mvtech, even after being corrected :D :D :D:boxing:

yeah, the 10mm wasnt hubcentric as it was a test to see if you needed longer studs which unfortunately had no luck sourcing. normally there would be a lip round the inside to keep it hub centered

dyla covered the problem why there is no 10mm available from me, as it is, the 15mm spacers supplied already use a special adapted nut to sit flush inside the 15mm rather than the 20mm plus, anything less and i personally would have reason to be slightly unconfident in the nuts long term strength, they would be very thin and the Z is a pretty heavy car

its a shame they cost so much for the ones your after, especially since the 15mm available here are £60 delivered

Tell me about it, I seriously grudge paying soo much for something that will make so little difference but I keep looking at the car and just dont think it looks right with the front wheels recessed and the rears sitting flush. :rant: