What do you guys & girls think?

AlexZ

Ok first and for most a BIG thanks to zmanalex for the replacement tyres. There like new and well cheap compared to retail cost. I had the tyres fitted yesterday by my local tyre fitter. When I bought the tyres I was aware they were 40 profile not the standard 45. I honestly didnt think there would be that much noticeable difference. As you can see from the images belowe I was wrong lol.

I've had a look about the net and it would be cheaper to fit lowering springs than replace the rear tyre with the correct profile :bang: .

Whats your thoughts and does anyone use lowering springs. As much I would love coilover the piggy bank is a little tight with xmas so close and other outgoing at the min. :thumbdown:

Any advise or help would be good guys. Do you think I'm been over the top with the rear gap?

Alex

DSC02284.jpg

DSC02285.jpg

DSC02286.jpg

DCash has some very nice Bilstein coilcovers for sale...

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=41729

I like the look of the tyres, but very easy to curb the Rays now :scare:

Thanks for the info Dave, there still a little expensive at the min...I've been looking at the Tein spring from JDM Perormace there £156inc vat for a 30mm drop... B)

Alex

Sell the tyres on ebay &go stock 45 profile,nissan spent millions desgning the 350z they know best,most mods on the 350z are sutle changes as its a pretty good car out of the factory imo :thumbs:

I know what your saying mate but the tyre were a bargain, if I was to mess about trying to sell them on etc I think it would cost me even more after fitting etc again.

I'll think about it for a month or so and see how I feel then. :thumbs:

Alex

Sell the tyres on ebay &go stock 45 profile,nissan spent millions desgning the 350z they know best,most mods on the 350z are sutle changes as its a pretty good car out of the factory imo :thumbs:

I know what your saying mate but the tyre were a bargain, if I was to mess about trying to sell them on etc I think it would cost me even more after fitting etc again.

I'll think about it for a month or so and see how I feel then. :thumbs:

Alex

The tyres are only a bargain if they were the correct ones.

Run them through the winter and change them for the summer next year.