Freelander 2.0 Td4 Adventurer Hardback

ChrisS

Been doing some reading on http://www.myfreelander.co.uk/

As above common rail Td4

Any one got any pros and cons. as I don't know much about them.

The above web site seems to say it's the better type. :shrug:

All info greatfully received.

Thanks

Chris

NO I AM NOT SELLING, but might be changing the estate as she who must be obayed wants a 4x4 for winter.

(it is very impotant she can get to work so that I don't have to)............work that is :)

I'd prefer to buy the missus a Rav4 or something.

She would probably prefer one.But she will probably only use it 20 or 30 times each winter :shrug::doh:

The rest of the time it will be my knocking about bus. ( 350z to Rav4 no no no no no no no please)

Yoy should see the shed I drive now :lol:

I drive an older Freelander with an elise engine in it... :blush:

It's alright I must say however I got mine for buttons. If I was spending that cash on it I'd be getting something Japanese or a defender!

The Gaylander is great at what it does but there are better wee jeeps around for 6-7k in my opinion.

Looks ok, may be a little bit pricey for a Freelander 1, but it's the diesel and they don't have the heagd gasket failures.

They do get issues with the dual mass flywheel becoming two separate parts

:)

Cheers John,

Might go and have a look tomorrow. Been trawling for x trails (ugly inside) ,CR-V's (most have a zillion miles on them) don't want a RAV4.

If it's OK and a good price can be had ,then maybe. :doh:

God my wife has some great ideas,as said she'll probably only drive it 15 or 20 times a year. :lol::lol: (she missed two days of work last year cos of snow) :bangin: but she's a contractor...no work...no pay..

I was/am happy with my shed estate. Bad weather = tea-central heating and forum, in a nice cosy house. :shrug: