Spare Button

captint

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there's 3 buttons, one is spare.

yeah you have 5 maps you can alternate with the UTEC, one of them is the standard one. There is a UK distributor but afaik noone has been mapped or installed with a UTEC yet though.

The Italians have done it through a tuner they know though, with decent results

Yeah your right, wierd though as when I pull the lever sometimes and wash my screen it does the lights too. I'll need to find the fog light then, don't follow me in a pea souper!!!

LOL :lol:

It does that automatically mate when you pull the lever, unless your water level is running low then it will only squirt the windows...

Foglight switch is alongside headlights, just move along the arm and you will see it.

Yeah your right, wierd though as when I pull the lever sometimes and wash my screen it does the lights too. I'll need to find the fog light then, don't follow me in a pea souper!!!

It does that automatically mate when you pull the lever, unless your water level is running low then it will only squirt the windows....

Hang on a minute, I thought it only did the lights as well when you actually had the lights on?

It does that automatically mate when you pull the lever, unless your water level is running low then it will only squirt the windows....

Hang on a minute, I thought it only did the lights as well when you actually had the lights on?

Yeah, mine automatically squirts the lights only when the lights are on. What is the use of the switch down below then? To disable the light washers? Or does the switch let you wash the lights when you don't have your headlights on? Excuse me, I really haven't a clue what I'm talking about now....... :wacko:

Yeah, mine automatically squirts the lights only when the lights are on. What is the use of the switch down below then? To disable the light washers? Or does the switch let you wash the lights when you don't have your headlights on? Excuse me, I really haven't a clue what I'm talking about now....... :wacko:

The button alloys you to wash the headlights at any time. When you use the windscreen washers it will also do the headlights but only if the lights are on :wacko:

Yep only works with the headlights on.

As for pressing the button with them off, not even gonna try :dry:

Nice one cheers, sorry, I don't know how to do the square conversation box thing, Minel, what are the other 4 setting on the Utec

Click the quote button on the right hand upper corner of this thread for the square box thingy ;)

Oh I see :thumbs: