Gun Metal Grey

2004 - ‘53’ Plate

Tiptronic

4 potenza tyres

Brembo brakes

Xenon lamps

Cat 1 Alarm/Immobiliser

'Z' mats, 'Z' door sills

Rare 'Z' badge on bonnet + 1 spare - (see pictures)

Bose Stereo system - Single feed 6 CD changer in dash

Personal import

IMMACULATE CONDITION

11 Months Tax

Full Nissan Service History

I originally paid £ 28,250 (receipt available) as I wanted the car before they became available in the UK. I'm willing to sell for £ 19,995 as I need to sell before the end of January due to a new business investment.

This car was the second in the UK to undergo an SVA test for UK spec.

Fully converted to UK spec including the following: Speedo unit and centre gauges, exhaust, hifi, fog lamp, etc.

This is a VERY reluctant sale,I have loved this car and will be buying another come autumn.

Andrew

07944 028517

01473 231323

Full Spec:

Options: Air Conditioning, Alarm, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM Stereo, Cassette Player, Catalytic Converter, CD Player, Central Locking, Climate Control, Convertible, Electric Seats, Electric Windows, Leather Seats, Navigation System, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Premium Sound System, Tilt Steering Wheel

Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag

I do hope that ballswinger will be an active member of the community after taking the opportunity to make his first post an advert....

We are a free forum, both to view and to register.

However, accounts being registered just to take advantage of this fact, without wishing to contribute to the forum as a whole, will be removed.

On this occasion the advert can stay, in the hope that ballswinger will be an active member. Should this not be the case, in future the 15 posts minimum to advertise may be strictly adhered to in order to prevent this.

Thanks,

Chris.

Hi guys,

I'm definately not a trader and hopefully won't be a passing anything.

To be honest, I came on the forum just before I bought her and during - just one of those lurkers - sorry.

I will be buying another in the Autumn as I have enjoyed it so much and still can't find anything else i'd rather be driving in the same price bracket.

I bought the wife a Lexus is200 so i'll be driving that for a few months now :wacko:

Sorry for any confusion,

Andrew

balllswinger welcome (like the name hope its demoliton and not a big boy) :surrender:

A contact of mine was trying to sell a Oct 03 spec same as yours (Auto) for the same price and had lots of offers but no one came up with the money.

As a last resorce there is http://www.bristolimportcentre.co.uk/offers.asp he has a waiting list and i know he brings them in for around that price, he might take yours.