Resonated Decats With Two Extra Sensor Bosses.

Tricky-Ricky

After trying these decats for 50 mls i decided that my exhaust was just too loud with decats, so these are now for sale, they are to all intents and purposes new, i have had two extra lambda bosses welded in to take wide-band lambda sensors, and if you don't use them for a wide-band sensor you can just screw the std cat sensor in with no need for spacers to prevent CEL as they are deeper than std.

Anyway they cost me £105 posted, and come with gaskets and fittings, the bosses and welding cost another £35, they are also partially heat wrapped, so i want £120 + P&P which i think is fair considering.

DSCF9001.jpg

DSCF9005.jpg

So you want £130 for second-hand goods that cost you £140 new. :headhurt:

Bold. :thumbs:

No I'm asking £120 for virtually new (about two hours use), but modified decats!

you're welcome to get yourself a quote to have the same work done to a set of decats, and see if you can come back with a better quote :dry:

There was a guy a couple of weeks ago asking more than the the new price for decats here, and he only dropped them

to just under the new price and got it! and nobody said a word! funny there is always one who likes to try and screw up other peoples sales :dry:

At lest with mine you get a bit more for your money!

• 1 month later...