Low speed grumbling noise - wheel bearing ?

Dan

Its a shame , as i was stuck at the tyre place yesterday with a blowout, and the boat back to guernsey. 1 hours left to work with in the UK before they shut, and the possiblity , the high possiblity of the stealers/tyre places not having ANY instock of the right size, let alone a set of Falkens etc.

Is there ANYTHING i can do to lower the noise, like maybe get the recall done on the toe. Will that help at all?

Jamie

Its a shame , as i was stuck at the tyre place yesterday with a blowout, and the boat back to guernsey. 1 hours left to work with in the UK before they shut, and the possiblity , the high possiblity of the stealers/tyre places not having ANY instock of the right size, let alone a set of Falkens etc.

Is there ANYTHING i can do to lower the noise, like maybe get the recall done on the toe. Will that help at all?

Jamie

turn the radio up :teeth:

Jamie

I had a 4 wheel alignment done on mine just after getting it and that sorted a lot of it for me. Also stopped the feathering. :)