350Z Bose Head Unit

P50TW

Does anyone know where I can get a cheap 350Z Bose head Unit for a March 2004 UK 350Z ? (I think its made by Carrion or something like that)

I'm not too bothered if its used or refurb just so long as it will fit in a 2004 350Z, works okay and is a decent price. My current one keeps sticking on about 4 of the 6 CDs every now and again.

Any help on this really appreciated. :teeth:

Adam

Thanks for all the replies. Really appreciate it :yahoo:

I don't really have the funds for a pioneer or aftermarket head unit else I probs would do.

Obviously the value of the car will be less if I have a sticking CD unit even with a ipod hack.

The comment regarding re-programming - are you saying if I get another Clarion PP2596L (Which I think is the one I need for a 2004 UK model) then it won't work at all ?

I will pm R35LEE although I'm looking at around 50 quid for a second hand head unit so when you say contact him do you mean to repair my old one or something else as wouldn't the petrol and time and everything involved in repairing it would be more than 50 quid for a new unit wouldn't it ?

A quicker option to the ipod hack could be on of those tapes with the 3.5mm cable already attached, I've been using one for ages and apart from the cable hanging out of the tape deck slot it's pretty good. They cost about a quid from tesco.

wasn't aware of the ipod hack until today but won't work for me as i don't have the centre cubby hole to hide things in.

A quicker option to the ipod hack could be on of those tapes with the 3.5mm cable already attached, I've been using one for ages and apart from the cable hanging out of the tape deck slot it's pretty good. They cost about a quid from tesco.

wasn't aware of the ipod hack until today but won't work for me as i don't have the centre cubby hole to hide things in.

u don't need to hide the cable in the centre cubby hole...i have a nurrish sat nav in the cubby. This is where i have hidden mine :thumbs:

10052010060.jpg

Thanks for all your help on this. I've now decided to go for a pioneer aftermarket after all... I just will have to save up to get it after Christmas sometime.

In the meantime, I have a small dent in my left hand headlamp and the underlying bumber... chipsaway company came out and said I really need to replace the headlamp first before they do the work on repairing the bumper.

The lamp works fine and so I believe it may just be cosmetic. I saw on ebay some chrome outlines that go around the headlight that appear as if they would cover it up but not sure if the damage would prevent this...any help on thsi would be much appreciated.

Also, does anyone know where I could get a cheap left hand Light, I assume it's a xenon one as standard with the UK GT pack...

Thanks very much on this...

Adam :thumbs: