Dorset Zeds

SwanageDave

I have had a few people asking about a mini meet in either Poole or Bournemouth before the winter sets in and would like to know who would like to attend. Weymouth was also mentioned but parking in a descent place rules it out. so please can we have some ideas and an area to meet Lunch/drive/pint ? Date.

Add your names below please. Ta Dave :thumbs:

p.s hope i am not breaking any forum rules ?

1. SwanageDave

Hi dave if its mid November would be happy to come along as will be back from Canada by then as in UK from November till January.[/quote

we can have a home coming party for you mate, hope all is going well out there? look forward to your return and congrats on the engagement :thumbs:

i am up for that mate... :teeth:

how about the 7 Stars in wool.....good size carpark great value for money for food and great opportunity for a drive round the purbecks.

Seven Stars Inn

Crossroads East Burton Road

Wool

Postal town: Wareham

BH20 6HD

i am up for that mate... :teeth:

how about the 7 Stars in wool.....good size carpark great value for money for food and great opportunity for a drive round the purbecks.

Seven Stars Inn

Crossroads East Burton Road

Wool

Postal town: Wareham

BH20 6HD

We can give it a trial run then and have another when Gaz gets back from his holiday. I will get in touch with char and invite her along for company to the wife. what about october 17th sunday lunchtime and have a run around first?

i ll let you know mate

:thumbs:

14th November sounds like an excellent date as i will be back by then. Lets choose that date as wont have driven mine for nearly 2 months with being in Canada.

blimmey m8,i know how that feels.....back driving now :thumbs: