JWT PopCharger & Heatshield £70 delivered

StokieShinobi

Selling car soon so took the JWT popcharger off. Only been on around 6 months. Creates a lovely subtle sound, and a nice small noticeable increase in hp.

Comes with all fixings etc to fit straight on (no box or instructions) - fitment is easy however,, 10 mins

IMG_0051.JPG

More details here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JWT-Pop-Charger-A ... f0ff549395

Cheers

Sounds interesting, but 6hp doesnt seem like too much. Do other airintakes offer better performance?

without meaning to crap on the thread you wont get any HP increase with any intakes unless they have a direct cold air feed and shielded from the heat of the engine bay (ideally having the filter placed away from the engine bay!)

Sounds interesting, but 6hp doesnt seem like too much. Do other airintakes offer better performance?

without meaning to crap on the thread you wont get any HP increase with any intakes unless they have a direct cold air feed and shielded from the heat of the engine bay (ideally having the filter placed away from the engine bay!)

Yeah another member said that to me aswell, whats kind of sound does it add then?

Yeah another member said that to me aswell, whats kind of sound does it add then?

lovely sound :cloud9:

The sound is amazing, a really good mod.

All this bhp increase is crap imo but also sooooo many others moan about loss of power ie heat soak.

I have run a pop charger for 12 months and been on many runs with no noticeable difference in power. Back to the standard box with a cosworth panel filter and the difference in sound is huge but the performance is so minimal.

Go for it and enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...