Wanted 06 rev up airbox

dyla350z

O

hi,

whats the difference between the old one pre-06 & the revup one?

thanks matt

Larger velocity ring, creating more air flow, resulting in more bhp ;)

Not worth the extra pounds imo, only what a few bhp more. To many members getting to excited and over exaggerating them.

Im told only an extra 2-3 bhp.doubt it i will notice it but its worth it to me,with my plenum spacer,uprev , planned xyz y pipe & art de-cats it will complete my engine mods,my rule of thumb is every bhp costs you about £100 thats not far out through the spectrum of engine mods so the box aint bad value imo.

Im told only an extra 2-3 bhp.doubt it i will notice it but its worth it to me,with my plenum spacer,uprev , planned $xyz y pipe & art de-cats it will complete my engine mods,my rule of thumb is every bhp costs you about £100 thats not far out through the spectrum of engine mods so the box aint bad value imo.

Ive a better & somewhat cheaper answer, go somewhere cold :cold: a reduction in temperature increases an engines performance, every 7`F is about 1BHP :drive1

Sounds stupid but it's not just about power,modding is a hobby, changing & optimizing your car the way you want it,in truth any extra power will be rarely used just the odd blast here & there but if i dont get this poxy 2bhp box it will play on my disturbed mind :yahoo: