*Wanted* Spare alloys - for loan in Midlands

Wasso

Morning all,

I am looking to get my Ray's refurbed sometime between now and next Friday (17th Sep).

I logistically cannot leave my car at the company, due to having to get to work. Therefore I was wondering if anyone in the Midlands area has a spare set of alloys (with tyres of course) for loan for say a max of 3 days so that I can remove my wheels to get a refurb.

I am more than happy to leave a deposit for the wheels, and there will be a crate of beers or a bottle of spirits for you upon returning the wheels.

If anyone can help a man in need please let me know as soon as possible. I will of course collect and deliver your wheels.

Cheers :thumbs:

Love your style - axle stands - trendy!! I was going to suggest bricks :lol:

It's a fantastic offer and yes it would be in the week, potentially Wed next week, although I don't actually own any axle stands. Boy this is so frustrating. Maybe I should post another thread asking for Axle stands as well :lol:

To be fair, I'd be a little worried about borrowing your 20" beasts!! Have you had any archwork done to accomodate those mahoosive wheels?

They are straight plug and play dude. No work done on mine. Has yours been lowered, that would be the only thing that could potentially cause issues. As long as you are not constantly on the NOS switch you would be fine!!! :lol:

I am sure its going to be easy to get hold of some stands, try Nurrish. :thumbs:

Well the good thing is my NOS is almost empty, and I've not used it since the Nurburgring, and I very rarely use it, although that's probably because I only have enough for about 5 blasts anyway. Trust me your wheels would be cared with the utmost respect. I have a trolley jack so that would help with time saving. Oh and my car has not been lowered, so should be fine. I only drive 18 miles a day, so I won't be taking your wheels to Scotland.

I will pm Nurrish, that's if he's not busy keeping fit and posting half naked photo's to photobucket.

Cheers Grant - appreciated.

Nice one - Nurrish no longer has the axle stands, but to be honest I could do with some myself, so I shall get some purchased!! I'll either text or give you a call over the weekend as I am going to the wheel place on Saturday to get a price and "possibly" test some other colours..... ;)

Appreciated - some seriously generous and helpfull people on this forum!! :thumbs: