Front and Rear Standard Bumpers

dcash5

looking at couriers it seems to be around £40 for delivery :scare:

I'll check a few other places tomorrow to see if I can get price down, I'm sure I've had stuff that size delivered a LOT cheaper!

Another note is I went to bodyshop today and earliest he can now fit my new bumper is 21st September so it would be sometime after that, not sure how much of a rush you are in!

• 2 weeks later...
Another note is I went to bodyshop today and earliest he can now fit my new bumper is 21st September so it would be sometime after that, not sure how much of a rush you are in!

what leeds body shop are you using unabashed? need one myself soon!

what leeds body shop are you using unabashed? need one myself soon!

I went for Pokies Paintshop in Wakefield in the end, basically looked for ages and this one had a few recomendations from people I work with who run show cars so thought I'd give them a try!

It goes in tonight and will be with them for the week so will let you know the results at the weekend hopefully.

:thumbs: