Repacement Wiper Blades....

slimjim

One of my front wipers is looking raggedy...

I want to replace it before it starts scratching my windscreen.

Popped up to HellFrauds last night (needed some Leather Cleaner) and had a quick look at the blades section.

350Z not listed :thumbdown:

Anyone know what I need to replace them?

I saw these super cheap...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0580335930

But are they right... and as they are cheap, will they be pants/not fit?

I got some silicone wipers from Tripledge. They come with lifetime warranty/replacement! They have been on for few weeks..very happy with them so far. :thumbs: Well worth every penny and far cheaper than PIAA and most silicone wiper brands out there.

http://www.tripledge.co.uk/

They look good (And cheap too!)

Try to add to my cart... and it puts a 20" and 18" in (front drivers and rear) but no passenger side!

What sizes did you get?

Yes..I had the same problem so i rang them up. The chap on the phone said u could use the rear blade for the passenger side as they are the same size 18". The driver's side is 20". So u need to order a driver and a rear if that make any sense. :thumbs:

It works out to be about £15 once VAT and p&p has been added. Can't fault them..first class delivery as well :thumbs:

But the wipex ones are not the right size. :scare: I am sure it's 20" for the driver and 18" for the passenger side. Are they silicone wipers as well?

I got the correct sizes :teeth: Also he threw in a blade for the rear window... and that's still going strong too! Not sure fi they are silicone mate... they work :blush: