Rays Refurb Required in Midlands Area

Wasso

As the subject says....

I believe from other posts I'm looking at around £200 - although I need to know if this can be done in one day, i.e. a Saturday if poss and where in the Midlands can I find a reputable outlet that will under take a good clean up. (I may even post up some nasty pics of the wheels a little later - as she will be cleaned tonight)

There is one slight issue.....

When purchasing the car from the stealer - they advised the wheels were "new / warranty replacement". After 6 months of driving the paint has been slowly peeling off!! :scare: I phoned the stealer to find out they were telling porkies and in fact hadn't replaced the wheels but refurbed them.

As the alloy paint is peeling is this going to undertake more work, i.e. rubbing down?

Also would there be any potential increase in price to have them powder coated in maybe in a slightly different tone of silver? :thumbs:

If you want to use the place i went to buddy then it will cost you between £25 and £30 a wheel to get them powder coated in any colour you want

Nice one - sounds a good price - will that include smoothing out any imperfections, I mean kerbing.... :teeth:

Nice one Mike I'll see what this place can pull out the bag being that it's Nurrish approved, although I just hope they don't come out PINK!!

the only thing I would consider against powder coating is if your kerb them again, you cant touch them up

Hmmmm good point.....

I guess a simple clean up and refurb is in order - I will be replacing them next year so I just want something to keep the car looking less tatty!!