Nismo zorst banned?? Welcome to the nanny state.

mugwump

Good results then Tim :thumbs:

Yes . might bring it to the Wales Run out see who has the loudest :teeth:

How was the test conducted mate??? Is it technical or just a case of popping the meter out the window :blush:

nothing technical mate , just switch it on and point it at the exhaust pipe ;) got to be simple for me to use it :D

Tim, you know as well as I do that there are prescribed distances for conducting noise tests - inverse sqaure law and all that.

Did you follow them during the above?

Oh yes to the letter Dorian B)

How was the test conducted mate??? Is it technical or just a case of popping the meter out the window :blush:

nothing technical mate , just switch it on and point it at the exhaust pipe ;) got to be simple for me to use it :D

Tim, you know as well as I do that there are prescribed distances for conducting noise tests - inverse sqaure law and all that.

:lol:

Guest prescience

I knew the answer - but it gives all the more credence to the results.

Next time, blow your own trumpet :dry:;):thumbs:

I don't know what the noise limits are at other circuits, but Goodwood is quite strict because of complaints from local residents. They have two days - a 98dB one and a 105dB one - but I'm not sure how many revs the readings are taken at - I have a feeling it's 4000.

I remember Hagar has done a track day at Goodwood. If you're out there Hagar, are you able to shed any light on this?