370Z test drive

V88 REG

on my way at 12;00 tomorrow to West Way in Aldershot. Theres a black 370Z down there im looking at. I also sat in a GTR omg!! i would sell my mum for one of those.

Anyway when i do sell i will prob sell my headlights (poss) so they might be for sale.

:thumbs:

well. i drove one, White Auto. really liked it although i think (people would disagree) it is the same car but a modern version. not sure on the boot, or the fact i would have to pay £750 first year showroom tax, then £450 there after.

total rip off egg mayo mo fo's !!

much more eager to drive though and sharper but still has the horrid road noise ! never the less i will try a few more but its defo at the top of thee ol list. :thumbs:

What else have you got on your list?

Well, i looked at that RS4 last week, nice but its not the one.

i do like the A5 cabrio or porsche , but i can afford the shape id want.

theres a little list but u can get a lot for your money these days.

I looked at the RS4 Cab aswell on the wekend....I thought they were great cars but just didnt do it for me aswell.

I am stuck between an E90 M5 and SL55 AMG...both great cars in their own right and hav more then enough power to keep me happy on my weekend blasts.

Best of luck choosing a new motor :)