Where to put Ipod holder?

ir_fuel

Hi guys, i just got a call from my dealer concerning the iPod install.

This is what he said:

We didn't install it so far but it's possible for the 350Z. I've to know which I-Pod you have (nano, mini, Video 30GB, Video 60GB, 1st Generation) for a holder. It's a holder for the I-Pod but you need another holder/clip to install in the car to pick up this I-Pod-Holder. The problem is that there doesn't exist one for the 350Z but i'll talk to Nissan about this problem and i'll call you later.

Any idea what these 2 holders are?

And another question, where can one put an ipod holder out of sight in the car? I am really not a fan of screwing things to the dash, so if you have a bluetooth install for the phone, is there enough room in the center storage thingy to put an ipod + holder?

Hi guys, i just got a call from my dealer concerning the iPod install.

This is what he said:

We didn't install it so far but it's possible for the 350Z. I've to know which I-Pod you have (nano, mini, Video 30GB, Video 60GB, 1st Generation) for a holder. It's a holder for the I-Pod but you need another holder/clip to install in the car to pick up this I-Pod-Holder. The problem is that there doesn't exist one for the 350Z but i'll talk to Nissan about this problem and i'll call you later.

Any idea what these 2 holders are?

And another question, where can one put an ipod holder out of sight in the car? I am really not a fan of screwing things to the dash, so if you have a bluetooth install for the phone, is there enough room in the center storage thingy to put an ipod + holder?

Plenty of room 2 fit the biggest of ipods inside the centre storage hole with bt already installed...

How about the centre console, or do you have sat nav???

Well i must say it isnt the best of places ... its too far to the back when sitting in the car.

Luckily the holder isnt installed yet, only the connector. I m gonna ask to relocate it to the cupholders in the middle, that space can be closed too and i m not gonna use those cupholders anyway ... as i seem to need to be able to manipulate the ipod itself as there is no radio integration whatsoever.