Carbone Lorraine RC5+ ???

1973safc

Im not sure if they do, but if you was using such harsh pads wouldnt you need discs like Brembo high carbons?

I had them with standard discs on the vx220 but must admit i didnt have the car much longer after i fitted them so i dont know how long the discs would have lasted for.

but they where the best combo i had tried on the vx,

Im not sure if they do, but if you was using such harsh pads wouldnt you need discs like Brembo high carbons?

I had them with standard discs on the vx220 but must admit i didnt have the car much longer after i fitted them so i dont know how long the discs would have lasted for.

but they where the best combo i had tried on the vx,

A few people run them on 172's and they can spark if used on normal discs. They will kill a normal disc quick usually. Have you had a look on their website? I havent heard anyone on here running them.

Be prepared for wheel and bodywork damage. These type of pads are very aggressive and give off 'super heated' metallic particles which stick / weld to car parts and then rust away, causing lots of damage.

They may look good sparking away, but best avoided in my opinion

i think if you start using any race/trackday pads they are all harsh, i used sbs pro track pads on the vx220 and they did start to "eat" into the alloy wheels.

Im using ds3000 at the min and while they have immense stopping power i had major pad transfer at the ring. "trackpig" was using brake cooling ducts at the ring and you could really feel the difference in alloy wheel temp, so they must do a good job of keeping disc temps down!

the dust is on another level !! i now have brake ducts fitted (pm trackpig for details) so ill see how they performe on my next trackday (teeside autodrome 4th september).