370Z Test Drive

waseem1978

I got a text from my local landrover dealer saying 'we want your car' etc

No idea how they got my number as a service there would equal the value of the car!

I keep getting landie emails too..... weird.

Anyway, take the test drive, I'm sure you'll love it! I did! :teeth:

My 370Z Black Edition test drive was this afternoon. Oh wow!!!

Loved the handling, performance, styling, features, engine sound..... awesome!!!

Price negotiations now... :-)

Welcome to the forum Lee. Do you have a Zed already, or just about to? ;) Post a hi, in the Welcome's then we can all say hi. :thumbs:

My 370Z Black Edition test drive was this afternoon. Oh wow!!!

Loved the handling, performance, styling, features, engine sound..... awesome!!!

Price negotiations now... :-)

Welcome to the forum Lee. Do you have a Zed already, or just about to? ;) Post a hi, in the Welcome's then we can all say hi. :thumbs:

ditto :thumbs: - whereabouts you based?

I should add this is my first Zed. I looked at the 350 when it first came out, but, let's be honest, the interior was bloomin' awful.

The 370 is gorgeous inside and out.

Have you managed to haggle a discount? If the dealer you're visiting doesn't budge much on price I'd try orangewheels.co.uk, they put me in touch with a nissan garage and I've been dealing with a guy called Chris there who has been very helpful. The orangewheels garage went £1250 lower than my local garage would go for the 40th anniversary. They were having problems finding one now though so it might be a bit difficult to get one through them.

I should add this is my first Zed. I looked at the 350 when it first came out, but, let's be honest, the interior was bloomin' awful.

The 370 is gorgeous inside and out.

Have you managed to haggle a discount? If the dealer you're visiting doesn't budge much on price I'd try orangewheels.co.uk, they put me in touch with a nissan garage and I've been dealing with a guy called Chris there who has been very helpful. The orangewheels garage went £1250 lower than my local garage would go for the 40th anniversary. They were having problems finding one now though so it might be a bit difficult to get one through them.

Yes, I negotiated the price down by 10% and got free mats thrown in - so a little cheaper than orangewheels, and from my local main dealer. I went for the supaguard treatment too - I had it on my now-being-sold Toyota Celica I bought new 8 years ago and it's a fantastic product. My Celica today looks just as good as it did when I drove it off the forecourt 8 years ago. The interior still has a nice sheen and the exterior looks beautifully waxed after just a simple wash. For around £300, I can't recommend supaguard enough.

Hoping to pick my new baby up on Saturday, just before we drive to visit family in Surrey. I can just see the look on my 10 year old nephew's face now. Will probably look something like the look on my face!!!

Hoping to pick my new baby up on Saturday, just before we drive to visit family in Surrey. I can just see the look on my 10 year old nephew's face now. Will probably look something like the look on my face!!!

If your visit is anywhere near Epsom, happy to meet up if you have time ;)