Sorry another quick BT question...

atchi123

Am considering buying the BT adaptor as suggested but have one quick question - does it plug into the actual phone cradle or the bit that is fitted to the car? I am hoping that I can flog the cradle on ebay and use the money to buy the BT adaptor (slightly skint after buying the Zed!)

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone. I am a member of the italian Z club on mission! just a quick one: anyone have any pics of where the adaptor actually fits? I mean I got the car with a "thingy" in the center console cubby (armrest) and it is hardwired to the car. do I plug the adaptor to that or is there an extra bit I should buy? also, can you all confirm the OEM part works fine with 05 models? anyone got a link to an online store that sells the adaptor? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance CIAO!

Hi ya and :welcome:

Yes it just simply plugs into the cradle holder in the cubby. Nothing more to buy.

Works fine on 05 models.

Mr.F at MJP sells them http://www.mjpauto.com/

you can get forum discount and will need to pm 'theminel' for discount code

also Holdcroft do them. Speak to the guys in the parts department.

http://www.holdcroft.com/dealer.php?id=27243

Again pm 'theminel' for discount code

You should know theminel. Think he's regularly on the italian owners forum

hey mike thanks so much for that! yes I know theminel very well. he came along to our italian meet. you can check out the pics of the event on our forum www.club350z.it. he posts regularly on that as well...I'll PM him for the discount code. just to make sure, I'll attach a pic of the "thingy" in my cubby in the next few minutes

You'll be fine Marco.

who do you want to buy it from? They both sell it at the same price (but I guess shipping will not be free and it'll be a little extra cost)

the pic might be just too big in size (bytes) for you not to be able to post it. Send it to me to my email address if you want