Rota gtr plus spacers?

bodyboarder

I am on the edge of ordering some rota 19" gtr wheels , they will be 9" front and 10" back with an offset of 20 on both, the trouble is i really want them to look "fat" and so wandered whats the biggest spacers i can put on with them? I am going to have the rear archs rolled as i have a set of bc coilovers to go on as well. Whats your thoughts? What are the smallest hubcentric ones i can get? Thanks for your help :thumbs:

I'm sure you could get the gtr's in a 0 offset, which means you wont need spacers, best to enquire about offsets when your in a position to buy with the supplier, and they can give you the options, always best to try and not have the need for spacers.

I wouldn't go lower than an offset of 12 with the Rota GTR's on the Zed even with arch rolling. They will stick out too much if you go any stronger on offset. I'm running an offset of 18rear and 15 front and its just about right. My mates running the Rota GTR's on a 12 offset and they are sticking out past the arch slightly.

Don't bother with spacers - just get your required offset to begin with.

I am on the edge of ordering some rota 19" gtr wheels , they will be 9" front and 10" back with an offset of 20 on both

This will give you a 'stance' equivalent to:

standard Rays with 23 mm spacers on the front

and

standard Rays with 32 mm spacers on the rear