Front Bumper L.E.D lights

AlexZ

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the bumper is a different shape so i dont know how practical its going to be to mod them in, by the time you've managed it you may aswell have changed the bumper.

the ones in the vid shown use the cheaper imported chrome side reflectors rather than the official nissan white ones

the bumper is a different shape so i dont know how practical its going to be to mod them in, by the time you've managed it you may aswell have changed the bumper.

the ones in the vid shown use the cheaper imported chrome side reflectors rather than the official nissan white ones

Ahh ok mate good point made about the shape. I intend on covering the reflectors anyway so it doesnt really matter on the colour...

I need my mate to hook me up with some samples asap...

Alex

Ok I spoke to my mate today and he's passed me these little puppies to have a play and look at. Now there orange and I want super brite white but I can plan a attach lol..

DSCF6924Medium.jpg

DSCF6923Medium.jpg

DSCF6922Medium.jpg

DSCF6928Medium.jpg

DSCF6927Medium.jpg

DSCF6925Medium.jpg

DSCF6926Medium.jpg

I'd really like the l.e.d's closer together so I'm keeping my eyes peeled.

The l.e.d's above come with a 15 year constant run warranty and are waterproof. :yahoo:

Alex

looks good mate but imo i would go for bigger leds. the drl leds on audi etc are always much larger and look better i think. the tiny leds always look homemade.

this is just my opinion obviously hope it doesnt come across as harsh

looks good mate but imo i would go for bigger leds. the drl leds on audi etc are always much larger and look better i think. the tiny leds always look homemade.

this is just my opinion obviously hope it doesnt come across as harsh

That is spot on mate, I agree with you the only problem is the amount of space and making them look stock on the little reflectors. My plan is to find the right l.e.d set up were it looks like a nice positive line but with tiny gap's between the l.e.d's so it doesn't look like a chav light lol...

I'm looking at these now...

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/water-proof- ... -1361.html

Alex

Thats true Huskey, I keep seeing them Citroen C3 DS cars flying around and I'm thinking what if I could make them vertical l.e.d lamps fit my reflector holes some how lol..

I'm thinking reduce the size a little and flick them round.

2010-Citroen-DS3-Racing-Limited-Edition-Front-Angle-View-588x391.jpg

Alex

Cheers mate, thats doesnt look to bad at all....Although at the moment I have larger problems lol. I've drilled a hole to big through my rear bumper for my new parking sensor kit and the sensor falls through lol... :yahoo:

Alex