K1 Exhaust looks but want it quieter ?

jollyranchers

Having spent the last week trawling thorough the all the exhaust threads i have a couple of questions

Im after an exhaust system with the twin can design i.e Jap speed K1 look, but think this exhaust will be too loud for me, i dont like the look of bungs so using them isnt an option

Im after a k1 look alike exhaust but quieter

i have looked at the buddy club seems a good value exhaust but some say its louder than k1?

I have also looked at 5zigen pro racer ticks all the boxes but its an expensive exhaust £1000 +?

I also love the Top speed Pro exhaust from the US, i take it nobody on here has one ? love the sound, but again worried it will be too loud on idle and do my head in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X49F5XHN ... re=related

Another option is Greddy , anyone got one of these , i couldnt many threads on these ?

can anyone recommend an exhaust thats quietish on idle but once going for it will produce the goods ?

i have looked at scorpion , k2 etc but dont really like the oe look of the back boxes, im fussy i know !

Recomendations please

I was considering the greddy evo2 before I settled on the nismo, IMHO the greddy evo2 looks great and sounds great in videos it's in and everyone at my350z seems to between the hks hi power and the greddy evo2.

It's not cheap though, only place I could find it in the uk was http://www.turbomatrix.co.uk/product_in ... z-03-17424.

IMHO the greddy evo2/HKS Hi Power look far nicer than the K1.

OK, how about an unusual suggestion.

Go to Powerflow and have an exhaust made to how you want it to look and sound like?

You can have it loud or quiet with a choice of tips, true dual if you want too.

One of my friends had one made up for his Gen7 Celica and it was made to have twin tips and subtle note and paid no more than £360 for the whole thing