Delivery companies

Shaun1982

Hi Shaun, I think they are all pretty much of a muchness. I have used several diffent large couriers including Parcel Force and touch wood not had an issue yet. If you pack it well with loads of bubble wrap and box it with a strong cardboard you should be OK. Worth the extra money to invest in the packaging materials though. Claiming for a damaged parcel is a complete nightmare and rarely gets you any where. Photograph the splitter before you pack it and then take a photo of it being packed and after packaging is complete, just incase ;)

Sarah :)

Cheers dudes :)

I've had this problem with TNT & EP Racing. Poor Leon had my bonnet sent back and they managed to bend a corner 90 degrees! Then trash two bumper covers he sent me for the zed. Suprisingly though after Leon chasing it fir ages they paid up £180 fir the damaged bonnet

I recently recieved some LED rear lights, sent via Parcelfarce.

The box arrived battered, litteraly, no square corners left, multiple gaping holes in the side. One of the lights had taken damage to the narrow corner, resulting in the outer lense having broken off. Really, the condition of the box was beyond anything reasonable or understandable even -it looked like it had been vandalised. That said, I have sent/recieved a lot of packages and this is the first time I've been involved in a claim. Hopefully it won't take to long to resolve.