Still awaiting payment from a member :(

rawbhp

Sold a pair of wheel spacers to 'TT Convert' weeks ago and after the Paypal payment was reversed, he said he would send a cheque on 21 June. I've heard nothing since. Anyone know him? Is there any way to claim the money through Paypal? Not happy. :angry:

His last PM:

Ive got them matey yes, but dont worry im no scam man, send address and ill send a cheque,paypal is going haywire

Hmmm I smell bullshit on his part mate. Firstly "I'm no scam man" screams guilty conscience and how exactly can Paypal go 'haywire'? I'm fairly sure if Paypal went 'haywire' we'd have a problem on our hands. Plus a cheque really doesn't mean sh*t, I could write you a cheque from a bank account I closed 5 years ago. Scamming bastard. I feel for you mate.

I've had issues with paypal before due to being paid by someone who was paid by antoher person with a fraudelent credit card. Its not always the senders fault.

Dave has been on this forum for a while so hopefully there's a reason he hasn't got back to you.

I had a similar situation on Ebay when I sold an amp. Guy paid, but it got taken back by Paypal after 2 weeks. The guy paid me with his funds that were paid to him by a fraudulent credit card from another Ebay sale, paypal grabbed the money back all the way down the line. He was slow after that on communication about paying me back the money or returning the goods. I eventually went via the small claims court online and won, was just about to setup an automatic monthly salary withdrawal from his account when the bailiffs finally came up with the money.

You sent the items to an address right? go directory enquires and get his number. If you dont get a reply after 7 days start a small claims file.