Ebay Exhausts / Standard

Donut

Anyone had any experience with either of these exhausts? (i assume its the same part)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-INFIN ... 2c55928b9d

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-SKYLI ... 5194858cc6

they look almost to good to be true, and as well all know, that is usually the case.

Im just after a standard exhaust to stick back on my car, but the £450 odd required is a bit much! I've got a K1 at the mo and its killing me! hehe.

They're not the same but there probably isn't much difference between them. I have the first one... It's a "Toyosports" and is basically a copy of the Nismo mid-pipe and backbox. This seller usually has one in open auction and they go for £200 or less.

Quality is fine for the money but you may need a garage to tweak it slightly for perfect fit. This is nothing unusual considering people spending £300-350 on a Japspeed or Scorpion have similar issues. Mine went straight on although the tail pipes aren't quite centered or level :thumbdown:

Sound is slightly louder than stock although still almost silent when motorway cruising. Here is a previous thread about it:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=37450

toyosports1.jpg

toyosports2.jpg

toyosports3.jpg

toyosports4.jpg

Bit like getting a date with Cameron Diaz then taking her to Burger King....

She may have a craving for a Whopper Meal though, and it could still get you laid.....

Anyways, fit what you like. Just remember when it comes to cars, never a truer word was spoken than "you get what you pay for"

Dont pay £200 for an exhaust, and then wonder why it doesnt fit at all, or the garage charges you a fortune extra to make it fit, or the cars performance is reduced, or the sounds rubbish, or it corrodes within a year and needs replacing again.......

Bit like getting a date with Cameron Diaz then taking her to Burger King....

She may have a craving for a Whopper Meal though, and it could still get you laid.....

Anyways, fit what you like. Just remember when it comes to cars, never a truer word was spoken than "you get what you pay for"

Dont pay £200 for an exhaust, and then wonder why it doesnt fit at all, or the garage charges you a fortune extra to make it fit, or the cars performance is reduced, or the sounds rubbish, or it corrodes within a year and needs replacing again.......

She would have to go to Burger King for the Whopper ;)as it's a tiddler elsewhere

Totally agree with your comments, if I only had £200 for an exhaust I would be looking for a decent 2nd hand one as that would no doubt last just as long as a new one at that price...

There are lots of things you can save money on, tyres, servicing, consumables etc etc but it's all a false economy in the long run. :shrug:

Just got my brand new Japspeed K1 exhaust delivered this morning, was from Ebay and including shipping cost me £180. :D

Will be getting it fitted tonight, i'm expecting to have to do some tweeking once fitted but a few of my mates own garages so wont cost me anything.