Nismo Wheel Group Buy/MiamiGT

get12

Hi all,

Testing the water on this. You may recall the post I submitted in "Wanted" regarding Nismo wheels, well things have moved on and I entered into a discussion with Buds regarding setting up a group buy on the whees, and perhaps even bringing together the two group buys to make more savings - Im unsure how this is going to work at the moment, so lets keep it nice and simple for the time being. Here is what MiamiGT can get:

Nismo Wheels costs:

LM GT4s only come in 18s, silver and bronze available.

18x8.5 and 18x9.5

Price is $575 for each.

Nismo 18" $550 for each

18x8.5 and 18x9.5, silver only

Nismo 19" $670 for each

19x8.5 & 19x9.5, silver only

Additional costs will be shipping - I would be disappointed if we could not get shipping for about $500 a set of wheels - perhaps less if shipping in bulk - I have asked MiamiGT for shipping costs. Please include VAT on top of your calculations as well.

What do you think??

Oh-by the way, as you dont know me from Adam, i think it would be prudent if someone known and trusted was nominated to deal with the money transfer side of things, but this is far off, for now lets just see how viable this is.

Graham

...Naturally the price has to come in under the cheapest UK prices-otherwise whats the point!!?? I think the cheapest UK price I have seen is on eBay for £1895 (19"), so we should be looking for savings below this price - which I think is doubtful. However, there have been talks held on the OC with another guy called Brinster on eBay, and I know he can supply for $2300 including shipping.

I am also waiting on pricing for Volk as well.

G

...Naturally the price has to come in under the cheapest UK prices-otherwise whats the point!!?? I think the cheapest UK price I have seen is on eBay for £1895 (19"), so we should be looking for savings below this price - which I think is doubtful. However, there have been talks held on the OC with another guy called Brinster on eBay, and I know he can supply for $2300 including shipping.

G

Oooppss...... guess you just missed the brand new set that went on eBay this week for $750! :blush:

That was from a US dealer so would have shipping on top....... look in the ebay section if you want to see it ..... was a few days back

G

Oooppss...... guess you just missed the brand new set that went on eBay this week for $750! :blush:

That was from a US dealer so would have shipping on top....... look in the ebay section if you want to see it ..... was a few days back

Yeah that is the guy I was chatting about earlier- Brinster. They generally go for $1500-$1600on his auctions. One of the guys from the OC got a quote from him to supply including shipping for around $2300.

I am really interested in getting quotes for Volk as Nismo are tooplain for my tastes!

• 5 weeks later...