brands hatch aug 23rd track day..advice

thanks for all the info and we will keep an eye out for the little mazda

still trying to find a second set of wheels if anyone has some collecting dust somewhere

whats there not some 17"s for sale on here for like 120-150? If you got 18"s then maybe get a set of the slicks that Zman has? :D if you're 100% sure it wont be ANY rain or even any dampness on the track that is ... :blush:

i have had a look but didnt see any for that price ill have another look as id snap them up for that price

i may also have a set of 18s soon so ill have a look at these slicks your on about do you know how a set is

not sure I get It... you mean the ones he is selling or brand new ones?

thanks for all the info and we will keep an eye out for the little mazda

still trying to find a second set of wheels if anyone has some collecting dust somewhere

whats there not some 17"s for sale on here for like 120-150? If you got 18"s then maybe get a set of the slicks that Zman has? :D if you're 100% sure it wont be ANY rain or even any dampness on the track that is ... :blush:

i have had a look but didnt see any for that price ill have another look as id snap them up for that price

i may also have a set of 18s soon so ill have a look at these slicks your on about do you know how a set is

slick for sale here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=38998

• 1 month later...