Porsche Mirage GT

Removed

mirage_gt_f_b_1.jpg

"Gemballa legendary porsche tuner has created a full conversion for the Porsche Carrera GT. Gemballa's Carrera GT customers look to improve the arguably perfect GT through and extensive reworking performed by gemballa's top tuning engineers. Gemballa can do a stellar job at this for the nominal fee of $1,800,000. Did I mention that you need to buy the Carrera GT first? The car is the cheap part at $440,000.

So what do you get for more than $2,000,000? One of the fastest and most exclusive cars in the world. Zero to 60 in under 3.4 seconds and a top speed of 250mph to be specific. The Carrera is reworked into the Gemballa Mirage GT, a hard-topped, gull-winged, 1000hp twin turbo, dry carbon bodied monster. The body work is all wind tunnel tested and has been tuned so efficiently that even the mirrors were removed and in place are small side-mounted cameras that feed the rear-view information to the interiors multiple monitors."

taken from Modified Mag.

B)

The body work is all wind tunnel tested and has been tuned so efficiently that even the mirrors were removed and in place are small side-mounted cameras that feed the rear-view information to the interiors multiple monitors."

:blink::blink:

Looks like it has mirrors to me

Gus

The body work is all wind tunnel tested and has been tuned so efficiently that even the mirrors were removed and in place are small side-mounted cameras that feed the rear-view information to the interiors multiple monitors."

Gus

That must be the £1.5M version ! :surrender:

:blink::blink:

Gus

:lol: no idea.... just reporting what I read :D