Yellow Nismo in Harrow

rickya

Northwick Prk Hosp roundabout Harrow, Middx today at 4:30pm in a UK 05 yellow Nismo. Never seen a yellow one in the metal before & have to say it looked.........................bloody amazinn!! The guy had obviously polished it as long as Emperor Ming & it was gleamin!! I even complimnted him on how good it looked as he pulled up in the next lane & told him to join the owners club. He said he hasnt had time yet, but will, though which one he'l find on the net is another matter :wacko: Unfortunately I was in my old mans old Merc but had to tell him anyway that my Sunset Z was having a day off at home!

Northwick Prk Hosp roundabout Harrow, Middx today at 4:30pm in a UK 05 yellow Nismo. Never seen a yellow one in the metal before & have to say it looked.........................bloody amazinn!! The guy had obviously polished it as long as Emperor Ming & it was gleamin!! I even complimnted him on how good it looked as he pulled up in the next lane & told him to join the owners club. He said he hasnt had time yet, but will, though which one he'l find on the net is another matter :wacko: Unfortunately I was in my old mans old Merc but had to tell him anyway that my Sunset Z was having a day off at home!

tbf UY is so much better in the flesh, most pics don't do it justice :thumbs: . When its clean it has reflective flecks in the paint which look B)