getting the car ready for its new wheels.

tez162003

by that i mean lowered.

The 4 mods i wanted to do for my 350z were

- Induction kit (got but think i may actually go back to standard box)

- Exhaust (buddy club pro spec III)

- Lowered (done this Sunday, BC Coilovers)

- Wheels. (last main purchase before i get bored and feel the urge to do more) Wheels im seriously considering are the 57s Pros, but cant find the best fitment as i want aggressive.

Best thing ive done so far is machine polish the headlights as they were horrid, so much better now! Still need to refine the paintwork after my 1.5 day detail. Then it should be clean.

Anyway few pics as it stands today. And no one say spacers! I would space them out if i planned to keep these wheels on the car.

Well as it stands now is a lie. The front bumper currently has some remains or something due to me flattening a rabbit on the way home. Hope it hasnt damaged the bumper, (to dark to really look now) but i actullay feel really bad and guilty, never run anything over before :( lets hope all is okay.

DSC07585.jpg

DSC07586.jpg

DSC07587.jpg

DSC07588.jpg

DSC07589.jpg

DSC07590.jpg

DSC07591.jpg

DSC07592.jpg

DSC07593.jpg

DSC07594.jpg

DSC07595.jpg

DSC07596.jpg

DSC07597.jpg

DSC07598.jpg

DSC07599.jpg

DSC07604.jpg

hey, sorry i didnt stay around too long saturday. Everyone seemed real busy and felt like a spare part so thought id just leave you too it. Who was the guy who you said designed the zed?

Good thing i did leave quickly as im sure i would have found more things to spend money i currently dont have on parts off Nurrishes car :lol: (like those mental brakes! :blink: )

:lol: i know that im not 7 years old :p why would i fit them and not set them up for now. Guess i worded my title wrong. I just meant got coilovers on. Will re adjust once i get the new wheels.

You obviously havnt been in a stock 350z for a while. Trust me its lower. not massive amounts, (thats for later on ;) ) more the rear than the front. But the rear is showing the typical stupid camber already lol

hey, sorry i didnt stay around too long saturday. Everyone seemed real busy and felt like a spare part so thought id just leave you too it. Who was the guy who you said designed the zed?

Good thing i did leave quickly as im sure i would have found more things to spend money i currently dont have on parts off Nurrishes car :lol: (like those mental brakes! :blink: )

It was Ajay Panchal, the 350z designer, good timing as you got to meet him too… :)

yep, defo doing the same job twice, but i wasnt going to just leave them off the car until i get the wheels lol. I just have to have them n the car ASAP :)

The 350z i thought sat nice at the front but to high at the rear. So lowered front a tad and rear bit more than a tad lol.

I dont mind doing the setting up twice, bit of fun on a sunday afternoon.

I Used a Hard Polishing Spot pad and Menzerna IP, 2 passes, then moved down to a white Hex Polishing Pad and Menzerna FF, then used a finishing spot pad and Menzerna Seal.

Mine are still not perfect as it had a really bad cloudy bit on it about 20cm long right next to the bonnet on the drivers light. managed to get most of it (about 4 passes to do though), amazing when i had done 1 you could compare the 2, and what a difference, before the orange repeater bulbs didnt bother me due to the dullness of the lenses but now there mega clear you can see the orange bulbs so clearly.

Need to refine the finish of the car this weekend if the weather is good enough. still not to my standard. (although i am ignoring the stone chips etc right now in my standards as they will eventually be repainted or new bumper) Think i may have to crack out the Zymol Concourse for it this time.:bounce: Supernaural is only so good ;)