We've been here a year!

ben@RARE RIMS

I just thought I'd say thanks for having us :) Just renewed for another year.

This is easily in the top 3 forums that we use, everybody is friendly and knows what they want, which is how we like it.

On that note, I thought I'd ask if there's any of our wheels you'd like to see in different colours or fitments, or other wheels made by Rota you have seen that haven't made it to our shores yet?

We have just had a new machine installed in the factory that just for us, to increase capacity, which should mean the Dynas will be in serious stock in the next couple of months for those of you still waiting. Very sorry for the delay with them, but we haven't forgotten!

Thanks again for being such a great bunch!

Ben

Something like TE37s would be awesome would make an easy choice if people where wanting Varrstoens but couldnt afford to bring them in ...

I love the Varrstoens but if something similar came up in 19" with a good dish and offset from yourselves id be throwing the varrstoen idea and dynas out the window to purchase these new ones from you. Im sure alot of other ones on here would be doing the same.

Awesome Ben thanks.

Im sure alot of people on here would be breaking your door down for good TE37 reps with dish.

I for one would definately be purchasing a set for my own car ... TE37 and LE37's are the way forward I reckon for a new range of wheels. Also being an an ex owner of 2 x S14a's and being an active member on SXOC I know for a fact they would also be interested in these.

• 2 weeks later...

Either or id be very interested in ...

When I priced Varrstoen just for myself coming in from the Netherlands place it was working out £1450 odds delivered to Belfast.

So id be interested to see what you guys could get it for when ordering a bulk of them ...