Latest Mod......... *Pics*

Jak

Installed it myself too :teeth: And although i know it required no real skill it was still pretty nerve racking drilling the first hole!!

Anyway - On to the pics, Overall i am pretty pleased with the out come - Let me know what you think!

Homemade template:

fdcd5300.jpg

No going Back!

4c4a5bd8.jpg

c3eb4ba8.jpg

775e7de4.jpg

I know I cut it way too small, but i figured i can always take more out - its putting material back on thats when in gets a bit trickier! :lol:

Installed:

550f698e.jpg

P1020157.jpg

P1020152.jpg

P1020129.jpg

P1010842.jpg

I know they arnt the best pictures - but hopefully they give a good enough idea! Will post some better ones once i find a decent location....

Jak :thumbs:

Cheers Guys,

Looks good

Answered your own question :blush:

I guess it may help to lower intake temps too - but only slightly. If i'm honest my reason for doing it was mostly aesthetic.

Jak

I love the carbon front lip, but I must say i've never been a fan of the ofset inlet. I just think it spoils the lines, but I have to say congrats on being that brave to drill your bumper! you got more balls than i do lol

Can I ask where you got your nismo lip from?

You may, I got it off ebay :blush: It is genuine Nismo and as far as i am aware was made for the American/ Canadian market..... I have not seen many others although there is another on ebay at the moment or at least was - dont know when it was ending.....

I love the carbon front lip, but I must say i've never been a fan of the ofset inlet. I just think it spoils the lines, but I have to say congrats on being that brave to drill your bumper! you got more balls than i do lol

Thanks Mate :thumbs: Although its not carbon.... It whatever Nismo made it out of then i got it sprayed the same colour as the skirts/lips on the R35 GTR's..... It was sunset when i got it lol!!

Jak

Jak

Well done mate. Have u fitted it with screws/rivets?

I had the holes filled over on mine, and stuck it down with silkaflex, a car adhesive. Was a scary time though cos the bumper was more curved than the intake duct and i couldnt get it to sit flush - so i had to sit there with all my weight on it for over an hour without moving! I thought my arms were gonna drop off...!!

I had the holes filled over on mine, and stuck it down with silkaflex, a car adhesive. Was a scary time though cos the bumper was more curved than the intake duct and i couldnt get it to sit flush - so i had to sit there with all my weight on it for over an hour without moving! I thought my arms were gonna drop off...!!

A mate has just repaired a camper van roof with that tonight and had a nightmare. He must have got some on his hands. :lol:

I fitted it with the Selt-Tappers supplied with the item, they are black so it helps them to blend in - Well done on the flush look though, i pondered doing it like that but i think for now i am happy with how it is..... depending on how well the carbon's laquer lasts it may be coming off to get colour coded to my splitter at a later date...

A mate has just repaired a camper van roof with that tonight and had a nightmare. He must have got some on his hands.

:scare: Is he still up there? :lol:

Jak

• 1 month later...