Seat electrics...... have stopped working

Jay

Hey guys and gals need a bit of help. I went to drive the zed today and the seat electrics have stopped working..... it still goes back and forward for the short or tall people but when I tried to adjust the lubar part to move it forward it wouldnt work, however I can move the seat back.......... but I dont want to have a gangsta driving position. I checked for a loose wire but couldnt see anything.

Does anyone have any ideas?

cheers jason :thumbs:

There was a similar issue with someone else las year recommend you remove seat from the floor think there was something jamming in the gears - it was clear once you had the seat out though. Sorry not much use but it only took him 10 mins to remove the seat. Might be worth a shot?

Hey guys....... I removed the seat and gave it a once over checking wires etc.......... couldnt see anything wrong........ so put the seat back on ..................................... and its working again lol....... very random.

Thank you all for you suggestions and help :thumbs: