Anyone got a spare OEM gear knob?

s1xtyn1n3

Before the inevitable "pm ZMANALEX or R35LEE" reply, has anyone got one sitting about that they want rid of? Mine's in pretty bad condition and needs replacing - previous owner must have worn rings made of razor blades and sandpaper gloves....

Before the inevitable "pm ZMANALEX or R35LEE" reply, has anyone got one sitting about that they want rid of? Mine's in pretty bad condition and needs replacing - previous owner must have worn rings made of razor blades and sandpaper gloves....

If you do not want to talk to me then that is absolutely fine, no drama. ;):lol::lol::lol:

But I have two available, one is absolutely mint and the other not so mint but still in great shape. :thumbs:

Alex. :)

If you do not want to talk to me then that is absolutely fine, no drama. ;):lol::lol::lol:

hah! it's not that, i thought i'd check if anyone else had one knocking about first that doesn't want it around :)

still, doesn't appear to be the case :)

how much do you want for them? I'd be interested to hear prices for both the minty and the nearly-minty :thumbs:

hah! it's not that, i thought i'd check if anyone else had one knocking about first that doesn't want it around :)

still, doesn't appear to be the case :)

how much do you want for them? I'd be interested to hear prices for both the minty and the nearly-minty :thumbs:

Minty has now gone to a new home but nearly minty is available for £45.00 :thumbs: