Anyone in leeds on here ? seen a z in a garage

jollyranchers

Hi there,

I bought my 350Z from the same dealer last January. They certainly have no expertise in the 350Z per se but I would suggest the condition of their cars in general is quite good. If the ad says good condition I don't think there is a reason to doubt it. To be honest I went to view the 350Z I bought because it was close to home and I didn't expect to buy; however, when I saw it in silver I loved it; it had a full Nissan Service History and was in excellent condition.

A few points to consider:

I have had one problem with the car since I bought it; 1-2 months after buying the car the starter motor was intermittently not working (fine now it has been refurbished). However, this is perhaps something you can understand the dealer not knowing about; if it started for them... well it wouldn't be an issue. I took out a warranty from the garage (name either 'Olympic Warranties' or 'Warranties 2000' depending on literature). This was perhaps a mistake. They did eventually pay for the starter motor but it took A LOT of p**sing about to get them to agree! That said: what do you expect from such a warranty company... not the dealers fault per se I suppose..!?

The salesman that I dealt with (Neil) was a bit of a pain because he was very reluctant to let me test drive it; even though I specifically asked him on the phone before I went to view the car and he said I could.

If they have had to replace any tyres they will probably go for a cheap brand (they had OEM Bridgestone at the front and Nexen at the rear when I bought mine).

I have seen a couple of other 350Z's in there since I bought mine; they seem to sell them quick.

Prices generally seem reasonable... I think?

I don't think I will be able to get to the dealer anytime soon but I hope this info helps.

Randomly: the owner is my wifes, brothers, wifes, sons, girlfriends, dad... and he has just bought a GTR!! That doesn't help though... I don't know the man..!!

anyone local to this garage that could have a quick nip in and look

at the condition of this car ? its an hour 1/2 away from me

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2005-NISSAN-350Z- ... 19bcfb9744

any comments on it in general ?

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that a GT model without the Rays? Cruise control on the steering wheel!

Yes it is. the rays were a £1000 optional extra.