Rain + Boot Lid = Wet Trousers

JimmyJam75

I dunno... you spend 30K on a car, it rains heavily all night, you go out to your car in the morning, put your laptop bag in the boot and close it shut only to have a load of water spray down your trousers.

I wouldn't have minded, only it looked like I'd had a 'little accident'.. again.

Shall I take the car back and demand a full refund?

Jim

;)

I dunno... you spend 30K on a car, it rains heavily all night, you go out to your car in the morning, put your laptop bag in the boot and close it shut only to have a load of water spray down your trousers.

I wouldn't have minded, only it looked like I'd had a 'little accident'.. again.

Jim

;)

Lol.... :D

I tend to take great care when leaning over into the boot, so I don't have that happen!

Either that, or move to sunnier climates! :p

Jim

;)

you use yours in the wet??? :scare: