Reversing, Parking Sensors- Nissan Micra, 350Z, Primera

M13KYF

paid £54, ayyye thanngyow!! bargain. :D

i'm gonna have a go at fitting them myself. If the monkeys at the stealers can fit them, so can i. Can't be that hard and iat least i will take more care doing it! Just hope i don't have to remove the bumper, eek!

anyone bought any spray paint before for the 350z? I have a grey one. Whats the best place to get it, is it halfrauds? Anyone know what colour primer best to use, white, pink or grey?

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to a beeping back end, haha

Regards

Rob

If you go to your local trade auto paint stockist , they will make up a spray can in the right colour for you .

The sensour system is easy to fit , ive done about 10 so far for freinds and famly members .

I fitted a 8 sensor system to my mother people carrier (4 frount 4 back) the kit also came with a 3" lcd type screen , which show have far in cm away from the object and where in relation to the car it was , is was a bargin i think i only payed £50 of ebay and that included postage .

has anyone fitted the rear park sensors on a 350 though? the instructions are a bit vague ad it doesn't indicate whether you need to take the bumper off or not, but i pressume you do?

Regards

Rob

Yes mate ;)

No need to remove bumper if your careful enough! Tail light needs removing so you can connect up to reverse light ;)

Might have a pic somewhere :)