Modified, ingelston...scotland

Craigtt

My mate is actually one of the organisers but as the club ain't going from here then I think I'll be missing it as I have no stand. Was a great show last year

I've messages him there so I'll see what he says. Can we compile an interest list please.

Is worth a punt - but I'd only go if we manage to get a few together for a stand :thumbs:

1. Neilp

2. Vik54

I could stick my 300zx in the stand.lol!! tho my front bumper has some damage so wouldnt be a great idea as i imagine its only "showcars"?

i will be there none-the-less tho, possibly parked up outside in the field and just be taking a wonder round looking at everything, really looking forward to it also.

I have a silver 300zx, regi is C15RGW so if you see me come say hello!

Why don't you join us then? We won't have an indoor stand but we'll a club stand outdoors. Your more than welcome, it's a tenner per car. Pm me if you want your name down on ours as I have to submit today. Doesn't matter about condition! Polish it up and make it look as best as it can.

^^

In my opinion the cars i mint apart from the frotn bumper and possibly requiring some re-conned seats.

I could easy stick the car on the stand to make the numbers up.

Travelling through with my pal whos got a scoob sti.

Is there a discount for passengers etc?