Passenger Side Window Promblem

James B

I understand this is one of the many occuring 'little' problems with with Zed, but my passenger side window doesn't work. It will occasionally move and I can hear the servo clicking but nada. Occasionally it will work if I slam the door or when I first start the car I'll get a bit of life out of her.

I havn't found anything by using search and was hoping somone could give me insight as to whats causing this and what part may need to be replaced. Gonna have to take her into the shop to get the bodywork damage fixed after some cocklord hit her so figure I may as well get this fixed at the same time.

Cheers all!

Sounds like a bad connection somewhere. Have you tried to link out the switch? Sure someone will give you a better solution, its just a question of working through

the circuit to find the cause.

Maybe the switch is defunked and slamming the door vibrates the switch back into life for a short while? :shrug:

I understand this is one of the many occuring 'little' problems with with Zed, but my passenger side window doesn't work. It will occasionally move and I can hear the servo clicking but nada. Occasionally it will work if I slam the door or when I first start the car I'll get a bit of life out of her.

Pays to be gentle when closing the door, they're not the most resilient of window motors (being frameless windows) and it doesn't take too much to dislodge them off their track. ;)

Let us know how you get on.

Not helped by my small and remarkably clumbsy GF! It's like shes trying to destroy the car when shes closes the door. :rant:

Pays to be gentle when closing the door, they're not the most resilient of window motors (being frameless windows) and it doesn't take too much to dislodge them off their track. ;)

Let us know how you get on.