19 inch Nismo Alloys for £750!!

Sarnie

I have got std 17in Nissan alloys on my Z. Want to ugrade, what is the ride like with 19's.

It is often much cheaper to buy aftermarket alloys, but my experiences with them is that they corrode after 1-2 years which is unlikely with geniune parts.. Anyone have same issues?

Cheers

Mark

I have got std 17in Nissan alloys on my Z. Want to ugrade, what is the ride like with 19's.

It is often much cheaper to buy aftermarket alloys, but my experiences with them is that they corrode after 1-2 years which is unlikely with geniune parts.. Anyone have same issues?

Cheers

Mark

With 19" I feel no perceiveable difference in ride over the 18"'s I had previously.... I think you will find "genuine " rims will corrode just as well as aftermarket makes if not cleaned/ waxed regularly..a lot of people have had issues with Rays bubbling on paintwork due to corrosion :blush:

Cheers

Mark

With 19" I feel no perceiveable difference in ride over the 18"'s I had previously.... I think you will find "genuine " rims will corrode just as well as aftermarket makes if not cleaned/ waxed regularly..a lot of people have had issues with Rays bubbling on paintwork due to corrosion :blush:

What do people wax their wheels with? :surrender:

Cheers

Mark

For me - Megs liquid wax. It makes them so much easier to clean. Just remember the insides!

Cheers

Mark

For me - Megs liquid wax. It makes them so much easier to clean. Just remember the insides!

Wax them before you clean them?